Strip away the garden of what needs to come out first.
• Get structure (i.e., soft or hard landscaping) sorted if needs be. May need to get a landscaper in depending on the size of job;
• Sort soil, adding organic matter if necessary and preparing garden ready for planting;
• I source the plants from nurseries I trust, and know they provide good quality;
• Then the final touch of planting;
• If needed, some mulches can be added to help establish new plants or help oldies;
• Then an aftercare program. Wild Beast team can provide this service or we can provide you with guidance (unless you’re an experienced gardener already ☺).
I charge for my time in putting everything together – planning, sourcing materials and ordering, and collecting plants from nurseries that I trust.